In honor of October being national "Adopt a Shelter Dog Month," Hotel EMC2 has announced it is now a dog-friendly property, allowing human guests to bring their furry friends for stays in the 195 guest rooms. While people get the creature comforts of a modern, boutique hotel (including some especially sophisticated technology), dogs will be greeted with special services including a doggy bed and bowl, treats, waste bags and a branded leash and collar.
As well as the in-room welcome, pets can now also enjoy the seasonal patio at The Albert, the on-site restaurant named of course for Einstein, the genius that inspired many of the hotel's attributes. Water bowls will also be available on the patio. For full pet policies, and to book overnight stays or meeting rooms, visit here.
In other hotel-related news, Naperville's Hotel Arista recently announced a new "Break the Ice" package aimed at meetings and events taking place in 2018. In addition to enjoying the amenities of the 144-room Forbes Four-Star and AAA Four Diamond-awarded property, planners will also enjoy special package perks, including:
- Welcome team reception with wine
- Overnight accommodations in a deluxe room (with a 50-inch Smart TV and mirroring capabilities) including a suite upgrade for a special VIP within the team
- Complimentary use of a space within the hotel’s collection of 15,000 square-foot of flexible meeting space
- Playful in-room amenities, including fuzzy socks, gourmet chocolate and a board game
- Use of the Olympus Executive Fitness Center, located adjacent to the hotel
- Free covered parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
The package starts at $129 per person, which is a great deal for the Chicago metro area.
Hotel Arista offers a total of 15,000 square feet of flexible meeting space including the 6,000-square-foot Grand Ballroom for up to 500 guests, the 70-person Executive Corridor comprising the Athens Board Room, Mykonos Room and Foyer and the customizable Santorini Room for up to 210 guests.