At a loss for words with your upcoming event? A featured speaker or keynote address can often be a beneficial way to get your message across and provide a big draw for attendees who are interested in hearing what he or she has to say on a given topic.
I know you are probably thinking: But how do I find one? This summer, the website eSpeakers.com launched their new service eSpeakers Marketplace, which helps quicken your search and the booking process (especially useful if you need someone last minute).
In this forum, you are able to not only find qualified speakers (it claims to have the largest directory of professional presenters available online) but here you can also look up verified reviews and real-time availability. Plus, the site allows you to sign online contracts and offer payment digitally.
Here are some more of the benefits we found:
- The eSpeakers.com site helped book more than 15,000 events in just 2012 alone.
- The database of potential hires includes individuals with the National Speakers Association.
- Specialized filters help you find exactly who you are looking for.
- See who will be in your area on your given date.
- Your whole team can transmit messages to your speaker through the website before your event takes place.
Illinois Meetings + Events